*Maintenance can greatly increase a boat's lifespan and will ensure its proper operation and readiness. Proper preventative engine maintenance is essential, such as oil changes, battery service, tightening of any loose bolts, replacing leaky gaskets, replacing zinc's to prevent electrolytic corrosion and should be done periodically to prevent more repairs later.*
BRADFORD MARINE SERVICES CAN PROVIDE:
- Cummins Factory Trained and Certified Technician
- Specialized in Midrange/heavy duty Cummins engines..
- Zeus Full Service Qualified Certificate
- Engine Troubleshooting
- Engine Inspections and Recommendations
- ONLY GENUINE FACTORY CUMMINS PARTS!
- Cooling Systems-After-coolers, gear coolers, Heat-exchangers
- Electrical systems- Starters, Alternators, Relays, Batteries Etc.
- Exhaust systems-Turbo chargers,manifolds,risers, and blankets
- Sea water systems-Pumps, Impellers, Intake hoses, Etc.
- Maintenance Programs
- Lube Services-Oil and Filter changes
- Bilge clean-up, with every service
- Call today!!!!
***CHECKOUT OUR NEW PHOTO'S SECTION***